Algumas fotos bem legais pra destrair um pouquinho...

domingo, 6 de abril de 2008

She's Only happy in the sun


I know you may not want to see me/ On your way down from the clouds/Would you hear me if I told you/ That my heart is with you now/ she's only happy in the sun/Did you find what you were after/The pain and the laughter brought/You to yours knees/But if the sun sets you free/You be free indeed/She's only happy in the sun/Everu time I heard you laughing/it makes my cry/Like the story of life/Is hello goodbye/ She's only happy in the sun...

Um comentário:

  1. Minha amiga,já perdi a esperança no ser humano à no mínimo uns 10 anos!!!!
    Vivo com nó na garganta...vontade de gritar pra Deus o tempo inteiro...
    -Deusssss...olhai por nós,pois estamos perdidos,e fudidos!!!!
    Não desanima não,pq. se pesoas como você(e outras poucas que conheço),começarem a desistir,aí sim...a vaca vai pro brejo!
    Saiba que tô de longe sempre torcendo por ti!
    T e amo muito viu?
    Fica com Deus!!!!

    ResponderExcluir